Monday, 27 April 2015

And So It Begins...


Hey, procrastinating passerby!


My name's Ju and I'm an 18 year old opinionated girl that gets emotionally attached to everything from my toothbrush to a dead cat rotting in the middle of a road. Lol, just kidding...I think. (⊙‿⊙✿)

Three things that you should probably know about me:
  1. I read anything from hotel shampoo ingredients to Don Quixote. Seriously, my tastes are so varied, I don't even know what they are anymore.
  2. I have a huge obsession with anime because its absurdity makes me smile no matter how crappy my day is.
  3. I'm very bad at small talk but if you came up to me and asked me something like "is the sexual objectification versus sexual freedom argument unnecessarily over-complicated?" then I'll easily talk to you for a long time. I don't know why I'm like this but my brain just blanks when people ask me stuff like "Whassup, how was your day?"
Anyways, I've finally decided to make a blog because I wanted a way to express all of my passions but not just to friends/relatives who unintentionally looked the other way whenever I go on my spiels. I also might have made this blog to be a gushy fan in my own little corner of the internet, heh.

So what can you expect from this site? Well, I'll be posting the good ol' book reviews but also character spotlights, Top Ten Tuesdays, random lists about life (because I adore lists), bookish discussions and my very own "Anime Alcove" feature, where the otaku in me pops out. Another thing to look out for is a review rampage for the next couple of days since I'll be transferring my coherent Goodreads reviews to this blog!

Also note that I don't intend for this to be a formal place because I'm a really goofy person at heart. There will frequent use of slang, GIF's, caps-lock and fandom-speak. I'd love to chat about anything and check out your blog too so don't be afraid to drop a comment on your way out.

For now, here's to yet another reason to spend time on the internet (ノ◠‿◠)ノ*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment